Commercial Invoice Legalization | Creation
The Arab American Chamber of Commerce assists U.S. forwarders and exporters to create and legalize Commercial Invoices for use in the Arab Countries. AACC provides expedited C/ O legalization service including authentication from the US Department of State, chamber Stamp and consular certification from the embassy of the destination country in Washington DC.
- Complete the certificate fully and accurately, download free Commercial Invoice Template
- The CI must be signed by a corporate agent in a blue ink
- Have it notarized and certified by your local Secretary of State
The following table contains the fees and the processing time required to legalize a Commercial Invoice for the Arab countries:
|Country||Set of C/I & C/O||Only C/O||Only C/I||Processing Time|
|Bahrain||$220 + Fees To Legalize C/I||-||-||10|
|Libya||$ 246.00 + Fees To Legalize C/I||-||-||14|
|Oman||$ 320.00 + Fees To Legalize C/I||-||-||One|
|Qatar||$202 + Fees To Legalize C/I||-||-||17|
|Syria||Call (202) 468-4200|
|UAE||$ 185 + Fees To Legalize C/I||-||-||9|
Please click on your destination country for more price details
The legalization of a Commercial Invoice and a Certificate of Origin are obligatory to export any shipment to Bahrain, Libya, Qatar or UAE.
What is a Commercial Invoice?
A commercial Invoice is a certificate used for all export shipments for customs use. The commercial invoice is the primary document used for valuation, Taxation and customs assessments. The CI describes the cargo/goods being exported.
A commercial Invoice must include:
- Both shipper and consignee contact information such as: complete name and address information.
- Phone numbers, faxes and emails for both shipper and consignee
- Reason for exportation
- A complete description of the exported cargo include the weight, height and shape
- Harmonized Tariff Codes of the exported items
- Country of origin (where manufactured) for each commodity
- Number of units, unit value, and total value (purchase price) of each item
- Number of packages and total weight
- Shipper's signature and date
How to prepare your request?
- Ensure that your documents meet the previously mentioned requirements, If you are not sure, please call us on: (410) 757-5544 for verification first.
After that, prepare an envelope that contain all the following:
- The documents that need legalization.
- The payment: Money order and Company Check. Make it payable to “the Arab American Chamber of Commerce”
- Your contact information including: your name, phone, email, and destination country.
- A prepaid return airway bill to send the documents back to you after finishing.
Send the envelope to the following address:
Arab American Chamber of Commerce
1615 Bay Head Rd. Annapolis MD 21409
T: (410) 757-5544