Certificate of Origin Legalization | Creation
The Arab American Chamber of Commerce assists U.S. forwarders and exporters to create and legalize Certificate of Origin for use in the Arab Countries. AACC provides expedited C/ I legalization service including authentication from the US Department of State, chamber stamp and consular certification from the embassy of the destination country in Washington DC.
- Complete the certificate fully and accurately, download free Certificate of Origin Template
- The CI must be signed by a corporate agent in a blue ink
- Have it notarized and certified by your local Secretary of State
The following table contains the fees and the processing time required to legalize a certificate of origin for the Arab countries:
|Country||Set of C/I & C/O||Only C/O||Only C/I||Processing Time|
|Bahrain||$220 + Fees To Legalize C/I||-||-||10|
|Libya||$ 246.00 + Fees To Legalize C/I||-||-||14|
|Oman||$ 320.00 + Fees To Legalize C/I||-||-||One|
|Qatar||$202 + Fees To Legalize C/I||-||-||17|
|Syria||Call (202) 468-4200|
|UAE||$ 185 + Fees To Legalize C/I||-||-||9|
Please click on your destination country for more price details
The legalization of a Commercial Invoice and a Certificate of Origin are obligatory to export any shipment to Bahrain, Libya, Qatar or UAE.
What is a Certificate of Origin- CO?
A certificate of origin, C/ O or CoO is a required certification to complete any export shipment. The certificate must includes: name and address of both the shipper and the consignee, detailed description of the exported goods such as number of package, weight, height. Please complete all the required information carefully and accurately.
How to prepare your request?
- Ensure that your documents meet the previously mentioned requirements, If you are not sure, please call us on: (410) 757-5544 for verification first.
- After that, prepare an envelope that contain all the following:
- The documents that need legalization.
- The payment: Money order and Company Check. Make it payable to “the Arab American Chamber of Commerce”
- Your contact information including: your name, phone, email, and destination country.
- A prepaid return airway bill to send the documents back to you after finishing.
- Send the envelope to the following address:
Arab American Chamber of Commerce
1615 Bay Head Rd. Annapolis MD 21409
T: (410) 757-5544